Deliciously simple and gluten free? Yes please! This recipe for Protein Packed Peanut Butter Dip is made with clean ingredients and easy to whip up for on-the-go breakfasts or snacks.
A little sweet, a little nutty, super simple....and a crowd pleaser!
This recipes calls for superfoods proven to pack nutritional-punch and curb appetite. Peanut butter and chia boast high-protein and fiber. Yogurt gives this dip a divinely creamy texture, but also delivers crucial probiotics. A little honey for anti-oxidants and minerals....plus cinnamon for anti-inflamatory properties...KAPOW!
- 1-2 tablespoons, All-natural peanut butter (or nut butter of your preference)
- 6 ounces, Yogurt (can substitute dairy-free option)
- 1/2 tablespoon, Honey
- 1 tablespoon, Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon, Cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- If you're feeling fancy, garnish with a tap of cinnamon on top!
- Serve with apple slices or banana (or get creative and throw a dollop on pancakes)
- Got leftovers? Store in the fridge in an airtight container, should keep up to 3 days